Monday, July 06, 2009

Blogger has been hanging on me

And I can't be bothered to change my web browser or do anything about it.
Which is why this post is so long overdue.

If you're expecting to see my BKK photos, please proceed to the "x" button on the top right corner of your window right now because I haven't uploaded them on the laptop yet. It is still in the unpacked handbag sitting on my luggage.

Seeing that I'll only be home for a few weeks, I my as well live off my luggage and save the trouble of messing up the organised cupboard/wardrobe in my room. My mother enjoys cleaning up the room every time I leave for Brissy.

Normally after any vacation away from my laptop and the world wide web, I'd always have the immediate urge to connect myself to technology and get piping fresh updates on my Korean Darlings.
But because this BKK trip got me up close to my TVXQ Darlings, I felt a strange and foreign emotion that I was really afraid of feeling. I was actually sick of reading about TVXQ on my laptop. I'd the tendency to skip all of their latest news, photos and videos and I found more joy in watching TV than clicking my mouse.
That was super scary. I thought I was jinxed. Maybe I really meant it when I said I'd retire after seeing them live.
But I couldn't! Retirement is NOT an option right now because the Mirotic Concert WASN'T SATISFYING AT ALL!!!
Fangirls yelling, exploding my eardrums. I could barely concentrate on their voices.
I watched both concerts, on 27th and 28th June.

On the first night, there was a Changmin fan who would scream at super high pitch whenever Changmin sings. I was partially deaf halfway through the concert. Both my hands couldn't leave my ears because you never know when her piercing screams will start slicing through my eardrums.

On the second night, a few bigeast fans, aka Japanese fans, were sitting behind me. Like me, they were really calm and sat down almost throughout the entire concert. I mean, even if every1 was standing for the fast songs, such as Purple Line and Mirotic, they were sitted, fully enjoying the performance with composure. I like them.
Believe it or not, other than the first 5minutes when TVXQ first appeared in flesh and blood in front of me, I spent the rest of the concert really composed, trying my hardest to concentrate on their voices and dances amongst the screaming, distracting cassies.

Therefore, I was right before. My ULTIMATE LIFELONG DREAM is to watch TOHOSHINKI's JAPAN LIVE TOUR one day, preferably their Tokyo Dome, which looked fantastically excellent in photos!!
If only I had friends who are time and wallet rich enough to splurge on Tokyo Dome... I'd probably have made the decision to skip Mirotic and jump straight to Tokyo Dome for some 100% Live Secret Code.

So while Na was recuperating, Donghae and Siwon were such sweethearts to remind her that she still loves Kpop. But even if she doesn't, LSM's possible intention of moving part of his overcrowded money plant to the Chinese market is really a consolation for her.

Donghae is such a cutie and Na is surprised at how she doesn't hate Ariel but instead, feels super sweet when they act as a couple.
So maybe I'm not a selfish fangirl, it just depends on who's the girl feeling up and down my Korean Boybands.

No comments: