Thursday, February 16, 2006

Bitchy Bitches Bitching (at a Bitch)

Yea, some will know that my greatest nemesis in secondary school branded me a Bitch. But like as if he isn't as bitchy as me. Ever since I left secondary school, I've heard horrible news about him. Some say he's got his revenge, then other's say he's lying to gain sympathy. So long as he's suffering, I'm happy. Unfortunately, I didn't see his sorrows for myself, so I'm not happy yet.

There were (*Note: Past tense used) alot of boycotts in the past. Now, I feel like history is repeating itself. Maybe I'm alittle too sensitive, but don't blame me cuz I've been through too many times of this and now, I'm Paranoid.

So since I feel like I've been played with, I shall keep low profile and start worrying.

I don't understand why does things like this keep happening to me and around me. I'm sick of it. It's plain childish. Can't one just learnt to be a little more tolerant and understanding? I tried to be tolerant. I tried to be understanding. It doesn't work, I get left out. Then to fit in, I joined in. Now, I'm kicked out again.
This Sucks.

A friend told me that I am very unlucky, I don't believe him. I just think that there are too many of us trying to survive together all at the same time, resulting in this shit. It would probably be better if there were more of the other kind with us and less of us around.

Signing off feeling pissed. Damn.

No comments: