Thursday, February 02, 2006

What are friends for?

I believe I do give a helping hand to my friends if they really needed my help. But how come I don't see them returning favours? I really need aid this time and nobody is willing to step up and help. Some friends.

I understand how cw feels now, being stranded alone. Stop pushing the task to each other. Anyhow do also need people to help then can do. I need more than one person's help and none of you are willing to. All sorts of excuse, no sch, go out (to play), refuse to reply.

When will all of you grow up and start thinking for others? I am seriously killed. Thought I could have count on you friends. Now I have to think of other ways, taking up my time, cannot find other ways yet. If I really end up doing badly for this module, I will not forgive any of you. And one of you will even have to forget about your CNY Big Feast that I owe you, cause now we are quits.

I am so DEAD. Nights Everyone.

No comments: