Friday, February 24, 2006

My Most Memorable Worst Day Ever!!

I shall start at 3am of 24th February 2006.

3am: Round up my macro revision. Watch one episode of 恶魔在身边 to calm my brain.

4am: Lights out. Can't get to sleep

5am: Finally slept for less than an hour.

6am: My phone hanged while the alarm sets off. I spent 2mins to dismantle the batteries to stop the ringing. Try and get back to sleep

7am: 2nd alarm went off just when I manage to sleep. Layed on the bed until 7.41am. Rushed to the toilet.

8am: Rushed out of the house at 10mins past 8. Did a 400meters sprint to catch bus 151 at 8.31am. Reached school at 8.50am. Exam doors closed for reading time.

9am: Exam doors opened for latecomers(me). Take macro paper.

11am: Can't decide whether to go to elaine's birthday dinner because I have another paper at 9am the next day and I never had a proper rest for the entire night.

1st bus 151 was full. I had to wait for the 2nd one. 2nd bus 151 was almost full. I am the last passenger that manage to squeeze into the bus. I was swearing and cursing the NUS students.

1pm: Finally reached home, can't get to sleep.

3pm: Studied until falling asleep. I was crouching on my sofa hugging not my notes, not the cushions, but my laptop. I have no idea how my laptop became my pillow. This shows how tired I was.

4pm: Alvin called to tell me that he was going to Elaine's birthday dinner. Discussed with chengwei and alvin(conference), decided to turn up. Talked to yunshan/zhiwei/elaine and chengwei (all at the same time) on what to get for elaine.

5pm: continued studying for my paper tomorrow.

6pm: Got dressed up and left home. Peak Hour Jam along Pasir Panjang Road(where I live). Bus143 was packed. I managed to squeeze in, swearing and cursing much more this time. Manage to get a seat in the mids of the journey to PS. Tried to study onboard.

7pm: Reached PS Manhattan Fish Market (I think I got the restaurant right). Said hello to Felicia Chengwei Elaine Xenia Shuying Alvin Zhiwei Yunshan Joseph.

I went bonkers in the restaurant from the moment I stepped in until we leave(@9pm)

9pm: Left PS. I realise how fast I walk when I am tired. My legs can't seem to stop walking cuz when I stop, they will tremble. Broke my record walking time from PS to the HawParCentre(beside Spore Shopping Centre beside Park Mall) bus stop.

Bus143 home was also packed. Manage to get a squeezy seat. Lazy to change seats. Studied onboard.

10pm: Reached home. Started writing this.

Conclusion: Lack of Sleep, Horrid Bus (6)Rides, Emotionally Unstable.

Swear and curse.

No comments: