Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Promotion

My 1st niece is born! on 11th February 2006! She's sooo cute! I am finally an Auntie, at the age of 17+. My cousin haven't decided on the name yet, so I don't know what is the baby's name. She looks so fragile, like as if she will break apart any moment. Her cry is so screechy, I cant match with her.

It's Valentines day. It means memories and waiting for those in singlehood. Last year's Valentines was also dreaded. I though this year's will be better. Well, from one point of view, I've thought through alot of things, so this year's Valentines is more relaxed. But on the other hand, it doesn't feel good walking on the streets alone on Valentines day.

Today, I have 2 options.

Option 1: Find other dateless friends and console each other.
Option 2: Hide at home, close all doors and windows, refrain myself from seeing any warmth.

Somehow I have a gut feel that 1 year later nothing will change. It's harder to fall in love now. It seems much easier when I was younger. It's even harder to have a crush or even a target.
I must admit, I am old. Sigh.

My heart feels numb, like having crams. Well, I may be old, but I'm only 17+. There are still many chances, I just hope it would be soon.

No comments: