Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Option 1

Alright, so I chose Option 1 for this Valentines Day, but I swear I almost decided on Option 2 when I slept at 6am in the morning.

I forgot how I spent Valentines Day last year, but I believe this is the first time I actually spent it with a bunch of old friends chatting and walking aimlessly in town.

I've also done a research on couples during Valentines Day to keep my mind busy. I shall apply my WCOM skills and do a report.

Background
The behaviours of couples during Valentines Day.

Scope
  • Dress code
  • Gender

Findings

1. Dress code

Along the streets of Orchard Road, I've seen 9 couple-wear.

Of the 9 pairs, the 1st pair was the sweetest. They were wearing pink-white hawaiian flora shirt. The willingness of the guy made the girl feel so loved.

Pair No.7 was the weirdest. It was 3 teenage boys wearing identical t-shirts in Takashimaya. They were proudly talking at the top of their voices, saying that they are 兄弟 -clearly deprived of girlfriends.

The most loving couple-wear will go to a very old couple. They are probably in their late 60s. Well, its not exactly identical shirt, but they were wearing contemporary cheongsam and chinese pattern shirt, pretty couple in my point of view. The best thing was, they were holding hands walking and crossing the road la. This is the kind of love we all should be envious of.

2. Gender

There are 2 Lesbian couples, 3 Gay couples and 1 Babok(Ah gua).

There is no much findings on the lesbian couples, but there is 1 gay couple that shocked me. They were showing their affection to each other at the doorstep of Heeren. Disgusted.

The Babok was seen outside Urban Warehouse(old OG). It was tall, with saggy boobs, saggy skin, thick lips and wore a revealing red halter dress. It was accompanied by its friends, whom 1 was almost similar to it, except that she looked more like a female. Freaked Out.

This babok could still walk "elegantly"(so she thinks) down the street. I think she thinks that people are admiring her, when in actual fact, the stares were made by horrified eyeballs.

Conclusion and Recommendations

It would probably would have been better if I stayed at home. But on the other hand, I would probably be drowned by my wild thoughts for a dateless Valentines Day. These people did kept me entertained for the day, and so did my 老朋友s.

No comments: