Thursday, February 23, 2006

I think I hear footsteps...

OhOh! it must be the footsteps of Mr. Boredom Man. I think it's him, cuz the hols are coming and so he's paying me a visit to accompany me.

Hold On. There's more than 1set of footsteps. It must be Mr. No Life, Mr. Boredom Man's buddy. He must be here to join Mrs. No Life, who has been living with me for quite sometime. How nice? Mr. No Life and Mrs. No Life reuniting to join me for the holidays.

But at the mean time, Mr. Exams is with me now. He won't be leaving until 2March. I hate this man, he is very stingy with his rewards. Not that I studied.

Mr. Exams likes to blame me, but it can't be helped. My enthusiasm for studying is short-lived. Everytime I start processing, I can't wait to stop it. I end up rushing till the end of the notes.

I hope Mr. Exams leaves quickly, I can't stand him any longer. Wish that he would leave behind his rewards, he never does that.

No comments: