Thursday, February 09, 2006

Phew!!

BCA test wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I was pretty worried about the test because last night I watch 'Vampire' until late at night. I woke up late and had to rush to school. There was no time for me to look through my textbook in the morning. Went into the class late and had no preparation time.

Fortunately, I still manage to finish the Quiz.

I realised that I made 2 Careless Mistakes!! One was a typo error! And... the question paper require us to do a Scenario Summary. I did the Scenario, but I did not create the Summary! Argh!!! 6 Marks down the drain for the Scenario Summary Question and 1 mark for that stupid Typo error!!! Pissed off lahx!!! 5% lehx!! It costs alot to me lahx.. considering the fact that I hardly do well for theoretical exams!! This means that I cannot slack for the exam le...

If only I can get like a few more marks for the scenario summary. Then mayb I can get like 4%, to boost my overall.

Well, Happy Birthday Felicia! I'll be back to update you on more!! Cheers!!!!

No comments: