Monday, May 07, 2007

I've never loved my Brother more than this.

Yes! He bought it! But he only bought 1. It costs him S$60 per DVD, so he decided to just buy 1 for me since he owe me a present and a birthday celebration. When I told him I'll pass this to my friend he exploded. Okays, I admit, I caught him in the wrong mood.

Watching it now. Sweet. Drooling when it was Yunho's solo. But there's no Changmin's solo. ): Feel so cheated larx. And Yunho's solo wasn't the one I wanted. No wait, or was the one I wanted from the 2nd concert?? Hmm.. gotta check with Qp. Their costumes are way Sexy! Hawt!

Watching this dvd just makes me itch for the 2nd concert's dvd, which I'll probably have to wait for At Least 1 more year until it's out. Grrrr...

Hectic days since the start of school. It's only the 3rd week and I've submissions and presentations already. I checked out my ex-classmates in HR's workload and found out they've only just been introduced to their project scope. Dang!
Kind regret taking Marketing instead of HR. Life would probably be less stressful.

After nailing 2 projs down, there's more installed for the next week. So far, I've 1 proj submission next week.

1 this wed + 1 this fri + 1 nxt tues = 3 projects to submit.

Anyways, I Love My Kor SooooVmuch, U-know?

No comments: