Thursday, May 03, 2007

Thank you EVERYBODY!!!

There's only minutes left until my birthday ends.

What a day.

One day, the three of us (my bros and i) asked my mom what time did she give birth us (individually).

My kor - late morning.
My didi - early in the morning when it was only a few hours into the day.
Me - there were only ard 30mins left till the end of the day.

So they were teasing me. Both of them had almost all day to celebrate their birthdays. I only had ard 30 mins. So technically, my birthday starts from this time of today until the clock strikes 12. Tragic.

I've been spending my entire day playing host to my friends. Yep, people came to my house, but it wasn't for a party, it was serious business. We have 3 projects due Friday(tmr), Monday and Tuesday respectively. "\(>_<) /" Now that they have left, I'll spend my last 30mins of birthday pampering myself before I head back to the dreadful proposals and write-ups. Well, it wasn't all that bad today. Sab must have told the rest that it was my bday today and they came up with comical make-shift celebration after dinner. Hmm... an 'eleventh-hour' garnish on a choc saralee cake. But it made me smile.
And they even singsong-cutcake with my parents (this time a real cake, which my dad bought, something Elements nv did. ):



Last night had a great night with Elements + Alvin & Bernard. Although it wasn't a great turnout as compared to last year's but the present from Elements made up for everything flaw. I would dare say that that present would have been sufficient.
THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER!!!!!!!!!!

Had dinner at Vivo in an Uber Freezing Restaurant and to think that we still had an ice-cream cake when all of us were almost frosted. We chat (gossipd) by the sea on the roof of Vivo until all the shops closed and people had to go home and prepare for sch/work.

The thing is, we saw interesting people on the deck. 1st it was a suspected les couple, which brought us into the subject of Gaysm.

Then, it was a overly intimate couple at the front of the deck dressed in working attire. We suspect they're having an affair (or a rendezvous), otherwise they could just go home and be touchy-touchy all they want.

Next it was a group of family/friends (people) with a swensens (icecream?) cake. We thought they were gonna singsong-cutcake on the deck and we will just join them. But they left soon after we've settled down. Oh wells.

Lastly, it was a pair of brothers. The didi was adorable, screaming and running around the deck like the 2 weird couples doesn't exist. Afterall, he's too young to realise anything, but he's presence interrupted the 2 weird couples on a few occasions, making it less awkward for us to be around them.

Oh yea! Today on Channel 51, MTV Taiwan, they showed clips of TVXQ Rising Sun Concert DVD!!! On my birthday!! WooHoo! I'll try to catch the repeat telecast in the morning (if I can wake up in time). Thrilled to see them on TV once again. Uknow and gang Totally make up for all the dreadful things (projects) I have today.

I've not been networking for a Looooong time. So I'm quite surprised that people still rmbd my birthday.

Thank you everyone for everything!

I would like to thank Sabrina, Rene, Daisy and Christina for today. I thought today was gonna be the most Dull birthday I can ever have (for the past 3years). I've had worse birthdays (Birthdays on exams - Science paper to be exact).

My parents, for giving me a sumptuous dinner at TungLok, ordering all my favourites! Although u didn't buy me the $1.4k bedframe bcuz u didn't like it but I'll make sure u make up for it next year.

And Alvin(my BBDC buddy) & Bernard(Lao Jie Mei) for attending dinner last night.


Lastly, I wanna thank -Elements: Shan, Fel, Laine, Zw- for My Wonderful Present! I Love All of You!! I Love My Present Most of All!!!!!!

I won't be thanking my kor yet. I'll wait till he returns tmr and see what he's got for me.
*Fingers-Crossed*

Hooray! Enjoying it right this moment!!!! Can't believe how Overwhelmed I am!!!!

I LOVE You, U.Know??
*Hints* ROFL

No comments: