Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Free Hug

A few weeks ago, my didi came up to me and hugged me randomly. Apparently he's been pointlessly surfing the web again and he came across something interesting.
That is the Free Hugs Campaign.

Some may have heard of it, some may not. After wiki-ing it (my bro did that), it's a campaign created in 2004 but it only became popular in 2006 because of a self-made MV in YouTube.

When my brother told me about it, I swear this Free Hug thing is freakingly familiar, like I've seen people doing such ridiculous thing somewhere.

And then, as I was clearing my TVXQ videos, I found a MV not belonging to TVXQ.
It was by Super Junior

Super Junior - Happiness (Haengbok)

This used to be H.O.T's song.
SuJu did a remake for the SM Town's 2007 Summer Album.
The theme was "Free Hug" as shown at the end of the vid.
LeeTuek is sizzling in this mv. He's the 1 who "bobo" (kiss in Kor) the flower.

I still like their live performance better.

Very cute!
Kibum!!! 2nd singer!! Smiling Prince (:
Donghae!!! the one who sings after the fat and thin guy raps.
I like their live performances because it reminds me of TVXQ's Balloons.
They always have different themed costumes.
Adorable! x)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't help myself. I just ordered another TVXQ's Tee.
This time, it's Jaejoongie's.

Last night, Qp and I were so engrossed in discussing about making plans to go to Thailand to catch their concert.
Tonight, I found out that the concert is on the 15/16 December (Junsu's birthday :))
Qp has her FYP presentation on that day and I'm praying that my last paper won't end on the last day of the exam week (which is the 15th).
And to make it worse, the tickets cost approx. USD$139.

We might still be able to catch the 16th show, but it might not be as good as the 15th, since it's Junsu's birthday.
Ahhhh!!! I'll do anything for TVXQ!!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They are at it again!!!
Poor poor Junsu.

Actually there are alot more videos like this, where they all gang up against Junsu, but it doesn't usually happen throughout the entire interview. This one is lethal.
Notice Yunho trying to salvage the situation in the middle, but Junsu is really asking for it when he gives the "I'm so pleased" face.
Anyways, I still Love Junsu and Yunho for being such a Sweeeety.

Ohoh.. and Changmin's sleeping habits and monstrous appetite is revealed in this interview.
I thought my dongbang friend would be interested, so I specially added this video.
Enjoy (:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't believe it has only been 2 months, which felt like half a year, since I went to Shanghai.
Within this 2 months, I prepared 2 IPs, 2 major presentations and fried braincells for exams.
I also noticed a drastic change in my sleeping habits due to the amount of workload.
Now, I sleep at 6+ in the morning everyday, when my parents and brother are getting ready to work/school.

I need a well deserve break for this hols.
But the school won't let me off.
Next week, the class have to be back in school for more IPs. Dang!
I think the only time this hell could end is when the neverending hell comes - graduation to the real world.

My old room is no longer my room. It's my brother's room. The furnitures are smashed and the walls are painted. The new inhabitants are moving in next week. I never knew how big the room was until I left it.
Seriously, I've learnt to treasure the privileges my parents give me after I've moved out of my room.
I always complaint about my room being so small, which in fact, is the bigger room out of the lot.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Btw, just now during my last paper, I started getting restless in the last hour. While I was trying my best to keep my concentration on the questions, this song kept going on playback in my mind.

Super Junior T - Rokkuguh

No Kibum, No Donghae.
But at least there's LeeTuek.
EunHyuk, Junsu's bestie, is in SuJuT as well.
Comical MV.
Geesh...

No comments: