Monday, August 27, 2007

Free Tickets!!!

This is on today's The New Paper!
Read the Title!!!

(Click to enlarge)I'm gonna try my shot at it.
Mainly for fun, because it's to gauge if I'm a Lucky-enough TVXQ Fan.
I don't even have enough money for plane tix to Korea, not to mention living expenses.

More TVXQ today on MTVchinese!!
It's the video clips of their Seoul "O" Concert Solo performances!
Loved the performance by Yunho - Spokesman because Donghae was with him!! Ahhhh!! Hottness!!!
Then it was followed by their Lovin' U MV.
TVXQ - Japan 2nd Live Tour Budokan - Lovin' You

It was a total of 10mins worth of TVXQ on TV!!! *Melts*

TVXQ Aside....
I heard this song on Jap show.. It's really really nice... Very touching.

I know some may find my TVXQ videos annoying, but I assure u this is nothing like any of those.
Just load it and play it in the background...
You'll definitely not regret.

It's gonna be my ah ma's birthday soon.
I miss her so much..
The clock which hangs in her room fell and shattered into pieces this morning..
My brother was partly to be blamed.
And thanks to him, I got a cut on my foot because of those micro pieces of shattered glass.
Because of that, I can't walk fast despite being late for meeting in school.
I think I look stupid dragging my feet for every single step I take.

Anyways, TVXQ is again coming up with a new single.. this time, it's korean.
Like finally they are returning to Korea!!
I like them better in their own country, they feel more at ease.

I've finally decided on getting a PSP.
My didi just told me that PSP2 is coming soon. Dang!

No comments: