Friday, August 17, 2007

My First Distraction

In approximately 2 months time, it would have been 1 year since I turned into a TVXQ Fanatic.
For the past 1 year, my life revolves around them, people around me will know how madly in love I am. I love them so much, that my brother is starting to hate them (because I'm spending too much on TVXQ, causing him to lose his 2nd life line for cash).
Up till now, I'm still sooo crazy in love.

Btw, the tees are coming tomorrow. The ppl called to say that they'll be delivering it. I'm soooo excited!!

Anyways. For the first time in such a long time, I feel like there's another person I might be crazy over. I'm quite attached to his smile.

Kim Kibum (Super Junior)

Super Junior (SuJu) is from the same co. as TVXQ. Although there were some members who are older and more senior than TVXQ, the band debuted 2 years later than TVXQ.
I've never taken much notice of the 13 boys in SuJu (because I was most often blinded by TVXQ).
Other than Donghae(SuJu), who's super close to Yunho, I know no one else.... maybe 1 more who I thought looked gay(and I still do).
So I was YouTubing again, and found a clip showing the SuJu boys learning English, Donghae and Kibum was to do a play role while learning.

Kibum didn't have to learn, he once lived in the States, so he knows english, but Donghae was hilarious.

Anyways, in that clip, Kibum's smile was mesmerizing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regarding the previous post, there's another clip where the boys are bullying Junsu again. I think I've shown this before, but I love it so much, I'll show it again.

Xiah Junsu! Fighting!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last month my mom went to Dubai for a business trip.
Just now, my dad just return from Dubai for a business trip.
Everyone is going to Dubai.

In October, my kor will be going to London. I am sooo jealous!! Although not as jealous as my didi because he'll definitely be visiting Old Trafford, and he might also go watch a match in Old Trafford and my didi is as crazy as I am for my TVXQ when it comes to ManU.
He imports the limited edition ManU mag, subscribes to MUTV and never misses a single match of their game.
My kor is having fun teasing the fatboy, and everytime they start talking about it, I feel like I'm made of glass.

Anyways, my mom is seriously considering going to Taiwan. Freaking shite! I finally have hopes to go there! Hope she'll not be a spoil sport.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Something else scares me.

Last weekend, when I was alone with my mom her in her room, she suddenly asked me, "Girl ah, what if we move to Sembawang?"

I was like thinking, "this can't be true!"

And her reason was, "After the 3 of you graduate (which is by next year), we won't have to live in this side of the country, we can move to the north then Papa won't have to travel too far for work."

Of course I objected. I've lived in the South all my life. I'm not leaving my friends and venturing to the other side of the country.

Just a few moments ago, while I was in the living room, I overheard my parent's conversation in the next room. They were kinda soft, but I manage to hear something about looking for a new job.
At the start of the year, my mom felt unjust in the co. because of some office politics. Since then, she has been contemplating of quiting. But at that time, we were all busy worrying about my Ah ma, so she had to put it off. Until now, everyone has started to settle down with a different life, I think she's considering it again.

Is that why she wants to move?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life has been so different since her departure.
Why does my mom still want to make more changes?
I don't know how much more I can handle.

At least I know 1 thing doesn't change.
Spread the TVXQ Love <3

No comments: