Saturday, August 11, 2007

+ v.s. -

On Tuesday morning, I felt like I've unloaded dumbells off my shoulders. I've never gone so crazily insane over a project. Even the Shanghai presentation wasn't as stressful.

First of all, I wanna thank the girls who had to go through all the trouble in SPSS. You girls + some other friends, I'm really grateful.
I felt quite helpless, because my lappie is getting on age = old cranky acer. I couldn't get SPSS, and I needed guidance on the direction and flow of the ppt slides. I feel that it was partly because I did the EM part for Shanghai, which is not required for the Nivea IP and I've not been attentive in class. Okays.. digressing already.

Anyways, we chionged the project, stayed in sch till 10+ until the security chased us off. Headed to Coldstorage in Holland V, the one that opens 24hrs, thinking that they probably sell files there but they don't. Needed files urgently, so down to Mustafa (thanks to Cw, the new Singapore Directory) to get it.

Got home pretty late. Settled down and it was back to projects. Did editting, cleaning up, final touches and it was Printing time! Like finally, it was 7+, time to head to sch for the presentation. I felt that I, myself, alone, didn't fair well at all for the presentation. On the whole, our group's presentation had flaws. But the teachers insisted that it was good, some said great. I'm being quite skeptical, but then again, I'm being quite a pessimist in this entire project, so that was my 2 cents worth.

Never slept until I got home at 4+. Super long Day(s).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fell sick after that.

First it was migrane, again due to the relaxation of my nerves after being tensed up for too long. Couldn't join the peeps in time for gym, but after taking some pills, I manage to head down to Chinatown to get chains and pendants with my "TVXQ Lucky Charm" for her next batch of pushcart shop, got some for myself too.

The pills doesn't seem to work. Instead, it started with a sore throat and now a flu. Being a veteran in flu, I think this one won't die down soon. Just hope it's gone before the exams.

So, since pills are not taking effect, I need other modes of recovery, such as TVXQ.

I know you're sort of expecting this to come along soon. (:

My tees are not here yet. Hope they come soon.

Anyways, popped into YouTube... Haven't been there for quite some time.

New MV!! From SM TOWN!!! Woots!

SM TOWN - Let's Go On A Trip!

Every TVXQ member managed at least 1 line. Only Jaejoong got to sing the most at the bridge (:
Junsu is paired up with Jang Ri In (aka Zhang Li Yin) again. I think SM just love their voices together.
Saw the performance cuts on a stage.. Judging from the clothes/costumes, can tell it's from the SM Town Dream Concert in Seoul (I'm such a big fan), but it was not in the full vid, so I'm guessing it's like an encore performance not shown on TV telecast. Wasted. I wanna see the Donghae and Yunho part..
And they are all wearing the TVXQ Tees! Which I'll get my hands on 2 of them really soon!!!!!!

Then after being so hyped up and excited, I Almost (means that I didn't) broke down into tears after watching the next video.
It must be coincidence, because Qp posted this video saying that it's her favourite song. I didn't check it out cuz I was too busy to. Until I saw this vid on YouTube and went back to her blog to reconfirm what I saw. I didn't feel that way until I saw this. It broke my heart.

TVXQ - Japan 2nd Live Tour FITB Budokan - Proud

Yoochun, being the emotional kid, started tearing. Then the camera caught Junsu's eyes swelling up with tears. I was like "OMG!"
But I only freaked out at the end when YUNHO Couldn't Hold Back the Tears!!! YUNHO! YUNHO!! He NEVER Cries in the Public!! NEVER!! This Must have meant so much to the boys!

They've always dreamed of performing at Budokan. They've finally done it and it was the Last Concert for the 2nd Live Tour. They been through so much, done so many gigs all around Japan and it's finally come to an end in Budokan.

I was seriously Almost crying when I saw Yunho teared. Seriuosly, although I don't know him personally, but after almost a year of being their fan, I dare say that I know them pretty well. Yunho crying in public is like Michael Jackson being sane, almost impossible!
I've only seen his eyes turning red and biting his lips to hold back the tears.
I'm totally astounded.

Because of this vid, I think it's TVXQ Classic moments. I'm downloading the full FITB Budokan Concert just for this. As a fan, I can feel their emotions after all the hardwork.

I'm not being stupid, they worked so hard just to make people like me Happy. I'm being Emo now.. (:

Everyone has their likes & dislikes / interest. Mine just so happen to be TVXQ. It is moments like this that makes me want to love them more. I appreciate their efforts and I'll continue to support them in my own way. This way (:

Spread the TVXQ Love <333

No comments: