Saturday, August 18, 2007

My 2nd Most Prized Possession

It's finally here!!! WOOOO!!!!!!! Because of these 2 packages, despite having not slept for more than 24 hours and an extensive depletion of braincells, my eyes are still wide and awake.

The long-awaited legendary tees!!My Yunho and Changmin Tees!!!

The TVXQ! Tag, stating that it's TVXQ! summer collectibles, personally designed by the boys themselves.

First, I'll start off with Changminnie's Tee. It's the cutest of all the designs, can't be bias here since I can't let my mom waste her money on my junior art lessons.It even states that it's "Designed by Max TVXQ!"
Next up is my Yunho Oppa's tee! I have to be bias here since it's Yunho, it's my favourite design out of the lot.
Specifically "Designed by U-Know TVXQ!"
The material is like normal cotton, really comfortable. After I've unwrapped them, I can't bear to throw it in the laundry. It's back to the pretty wrappers.
The website is importing the tees for the very last time. I'm considering on getting the other 3 as well, but that will cost a bomb. Furthermore, I'm suppose to save for my PSP/DSLite.
Should I buy them?
I have until the 20th to decide.

I can't bring myself to wear them.
It's a collectible!
What should I do?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember Jaejoong bullying Junsu in the past few YouTube clips? This time, he's being mischievous again. His target is his junior, Sunday from CSJH The Grace.

Jaejoong ah Jaejoong.
I love his cheekiness and slyness.
Makes me laugh.
Yunho is sooooo HOT in that outfit!!
It's filmed during the SM Town Dream Concert.

Last night MTV Chinese showed the MV of Summer Dream. Looks like it won't be long for the single to be out on sale on the streets of Taiwan.

Here's one of their live Summer Dream performances, when they had to promote the A-Nation concert, which just ended 2 weeks ago.
Can't wait to watch their performance. They sang Summer Dream. (:

Also, the drama that Yoochunnie and Jaejoongie are casted in "Dating on Earth" will be broadcasted soon! Hoorays!! Can't wait to get my hands on it. ((:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's not exactly all happy going day today. My dad's workers just left after dismantling the furnitures in my old room. Now it's bare-naked.
As I watch the furnitures that I've lived with for 10 years get disfigured and thrown out of the house, I felt like a part of me is being ripped off.

I miss my old room.
I miss how things used to be.
It's never gonna be the same again.

No comments: