Saturday, August 25, 2007

TVXQ is in TAIWAN!!!!

I'll start of with their introduction in a press conference. I was Screaming My Ass Off when Yunho spoke! He's like trying to outshine the rest again!!! But I like.. ahhhh!!!!

我也很想念你!!!!
Go check out YouTube for the rest of the videos.
Search for the user "xPassyx".
It's one of the few videos that needs no english subs - there're 2 chinese translators in the interview.
Some how 黃子交 likes to ask Junsu to answer the questions. Can tell that Junsu feels awkward doing the talking since Yunho's always the one leading the interview. Maybe because Junsu is sitting the nearest to the host. But it still feels weird.

I think they are in Shanghai now... or maybe left Shanghai already.

I'm utterly disgraced for being such a failure as a TVXQ fan. I have no idea they were flying to Taiwan and Shanghai for their Asia Concert Promo.
I only got to know when 百分百 showed their news and freaked the shit out of me.
Wanted to show u the clip on 百分百 but no one uploaded it on YouTube, although it's downloadable on clubbox.

Anyways, friday was kinda like a TVXQ day.

Zhiwei got the ball rolling. =D
The moment she msg'ed me, TVXQ's Summer Dream MV started playing on MTVchinese (ch51 on cable).
Thank you Zhiwei (:

And I managed to buy the TVXQ 2nd Asia Tour Concert "O" Live Album.
Although it's just an audio CD which I've already downloaded, I have to buy it as a form of collectables since I already have the 1st concert audio album.
It's to anticipate their Concert DVD, which god knows when it will ever surface on earth.

And then it was the TVXQ's Taiwan promo news on 百分百 as mentioned above when I was watching the repeat telecast on chU.
Miraculously, I was dozing off throughout the entire episode, until something tells me that at the last part of the show, I must stay awake to finish it off.
And surprisingly, TVXQ's Taiwan concert promo was like one of the last few news reported for that night.
It's all fated. (:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made another random purchase online. Bought 2 in-ear earphones.
Apparently it's suppose to be cheap and good. S$12 for each pair.
Don't ask me why I got it. My brother wanted to buy some and he asked if I want any. The 3 of us bought 6 pairs in total.
These are mine.

I just realise how dependent we are on our father.
I just had dinner at Vivo City's Japanese Charcoal Grill Restaurant on Lvl 2
We had an extravagant meal for a simple occasion-less dinner.
Okay, maybe it was to console ourselves for finally managing a dinner with everyone around.

Then, we went to Challenger to get printer cartridges. That was the only thing we had in mind when we walked in.
Of course we walked out with more than just that.

My dad got me a thumbdrive. I swear I didn't ask for it, except that maybe he remembered me saying that I wanted a thumbdrive by itself, not together as an mp3.
So he got the 4 gb cruzer.
And of course he remembers my kor saying that he needs an external harddrive.
And he got himself some wires that could connect his iPod to the TV and speakers and that kind of stuff.

And the thing that angers us the most is my mother.
The shop had Wii on display in the front of the shop, which my dad got so interested in. My brother and I saw the opportunity and kept selling the game to my dad. Before leaving the shop, we tested it out and we knew we got his attention. He wanted it.
But my dear mother had to drag him out of the shop and brainwash him.

She's always the spoiler in this type of shopping trips.
First it was the Home Theatre System
Then it was the TV
Now it's the Wii.
She will never buy any of these things unless she sees the benefits in it, which is the equivalent of turning Michael Jackson black again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On friday, Mich, Nz, Sab, Yl and I were suppose to be shopping. Chill out for Mich's birthday and Yl's farewell for her OIAP.
And we really ended up chilling in FarEast's Long John Silver reading cards.
Yl just bought them and we were trying it out.
According to her, it's pretty accurate. (She did research and tried the cards before buying it)

We all had our turns.
I first tried out for romance and the results turned out quite skeptical, in my opinion. Not that it's anything bad, but it's too good to be true. Seriously.. that's why I don't quite believe it.

But the 2nd attempt in my future relationship with Money is quite comforting.
These are my cards.
The 1st card will show my current relationship with Money.
Pink means Excellent.
I quite agree (:

The 2nd card will show my future relationship with Money.
Yellow means a good sign.
The word "Luck" means I will get lucky, but that doesn't mean effort is not required.
Good enough.

The 3rd card will show my overall relationship with Money.
2 purple cards = problem cards
It reads "Fear" first, then "Trap", which means I'm trap in my fear.
Quite true. I'm rather terrified of the entire money situation I'm in now.
I'm used to live off my dad and I'm living quite lavishly.
I'm quite worried about my source of income when I graduate into independency.
But the last card, a Pink Card = Excellent, means that if I manage to surpass these problems, things will go smoothly and no worries at all.

On the whole, I'm quite lucky with money, and I'll learn to cherish that.

No comments: