Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Big Bang

First got to know them on MTV.
And then through Se7en.
Now I seem to be too involved in Kpop.

Star King - BigBang + Guests does "Tell Me" Dance

You can't really tell here, but they can really dance.
Judging from YG Entertainment V.S. SM Entertainment, you can tell that BigBang is marketed differently from TVXQ.
BigBang, although found almost as similarly as TVXQ, is more hiphop and street style with a lot of rapping and RnB.

Next, a live perf. cut.

TVXQ - Forever Love (Live)

Finally a song I can accept at the first attempt of listening.

Btw, ASAMA Accessories are open for order again on JKpoppy!! WooHoo!
There's the ring that Yunho always wear for photoshoots/performances/music videos.
I'll get my hands on it no matter how broke I am.
And I think i'll conveniently get the LeeTuek earings as well.

I'm still surviving
My Roles in Life:
School + RedCamp + Projects + Work + SAT + Bday dinner planner + Housekeeper (mutually agreed in silence by the family members) - Driving (put on hold for the sake of my sanity)

I'm not doing a good enough job to get a A for life, I'm nearing a failure, struggling to get a borderline.

Life Report Card for this semester:
+ Missed 3 9am tutorials (Just because I can't wake up due to late nights)
+ barely achieving deadlines for redcamp
+ Haven't started for IS Projects, SMM Project, IB Project, BB Project!
+ Work clashing with Bday dinners
+ No money for Bday dinners/presents
- Time for SAT Revision, which is in less than a month's time (possible failure)
+ Things at home are taking turns to break down (and I'm responsible for the repairmen to come)
- Not fixing my driving lesson problems (sacrifice unwillingly)

Btw, I'm blogging during lesson time, I can't afford to blog any other time for now.

I finally understand the true meaning of "Time is Money"
Now, Time and Money have the highest priority in my Life List.
(That means TVXQ have been diminished to 3rd place *Frowns*)

I need to sleep early starting from next week. Compulsory bedtime at 1am.

----------------------------------------Edit--------------------------------------------

Just found this and wanted to share it quite badly.

AnyBand Full CF (BoA, Xiah Junsu, Tablo, Jin Bora)

This is like a MV with an introlude as long as the MV itself.
The song is surprisingly nice (except that i still don't like BoA)
I love Junsu's hair here. Rocker style!
Junsu's Power Vocals!!!
I hate Jin Bora for hugging Junsu at the ending.

No comments: