Saturday, November 24, 2007

I Need to Buy myself some Life

Red Camp is finally over. But we still have the X'mas Roadshow to work on. At least we found some fun in our work.Beng and my creation: Sabrina the Mummy
Daisy and the Nivea Prizes, lucky Red Campers.
Our lunch for Day 1: KFC Crispy Chicken, fake shrooms burger and 1 whipped potato.
Day's 2 lunch: Hawaiian Pizza, 2 drumlets & 2 slices of Garlic bread.
On day 2, Felicia Chin came to our school to film a ChU Variety Program. Joyce saw her and took a photo with her, apparently Felicia Chin got too close and shocked Joyce. We screened her hilarious photo on the projector for all to share. =D
Day 3's lunch: Breeks! Terriyaki Chicken Pasta. Not bad, the lunches are getting better and better.
These Twisties were suppose to be in the Red Camper's goodie bags, but there were soooo many twisties (& oreos & mentose) and soooo little Red Campers, we couldn't resist ourselves.
Kapok Time!!! We each took 1 empty box and filled it up with food, stationeries & Nivea products.
The Nivea Men deodorant, which I diligently kapok-ed more than 20 bottles. *Evil Laughter*

My inventory of Mentose, Oreos, Twisties, other tidbits, deodorant, facial cleanser, BA luggage tags, pencils, erasers, double sided tapes at home is uncountable. My brother tried to help me do stock-taking, but he gave up halfway. Muahahaha!

Credits to Glawu's blogspot for the pictures.

Back to getting some life:

I wanna buy TVXQ's Bonjour Paris! But it costs $200+ lar!!! SM is leeching our wallets/bank accounts.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Click here for enlarged ver.

I am soooo into Junsu recently (btw, I'm wearing Junsu's designed Tee while writing this post *Grins*). He is just sooo adorable! Especially after watching Bonjour Paris DVD previews, Junsu is super Hyper in Paris!

I'll just introduce some videos that I think are more interesting. You can explore more on your own.

Super TVXQ moment!!
[DVD] Bonjour Paris Pbook TVXQ- Junsu arrival in Paris

Group Hug!! Yunho grabbed Junsu's face, Yoochun Hugged Junsu so tightly and Jaejoong poked Junsu's face. Big LOVE!!!

[DVD] Bonjour Paris Pbook Junsu and Yunho

You should watch the whole thing (preferably with subs) and you'll understand. They did something before the start of this video, but the person cut it off, so it makes things kinda blur. But anyways, Yunho and Junsu hugging is enough pleasure for the eyes.

Junsu and Yoochun's (+Jaejoong & Yunho at the end) cute remix of O.Jung.Ban.Hap and some French song.
[DVD] Bonjour Paris Pbook Junsu and Yoochun

Maxed Out Cuteness!!! I can watch this over and over again!

[DVD] Bonjour Paris Pbook Junsu Moments

Jaejoong omma feeding Junsu
Junsu in glasses = Cuteness!
Junsu playing his favourite Soccer with french kids.
PS. He looks like a bumblebee in that sweater.

Lastly, I can't neglect my no.3.

[DVD] Bonjour Paris Pbook Jaejoong moments

Adorable Jaejoong acting Cute!! What am I saying... He IS Cute!!

I'm going nuts, stuck in the school library on a saturday.
FYI, almost half the class is stuck in different corners/levels of the school library on a Saturday, nerding out.
This is my fate~ I Need My Life :C

No comments: