Monday, November 05, 2007

Last Angel (Live)

Shy Junsu and Fidgetive Jaejoong.

*Ahem* Junsu looks away when Koda stares at him and Jaejoong keeps fidgeting. Notice that they are the ones sitting beside KodaKumi.
Changmin is especially quiet in a Japan interview, looking really shy and the boys are giggling among themselves when Junsu made a comment. Koda trying to ease the tension but apparently they are communicating with their "MoQi".

I didn't wanna show the above video, but since I've decided to post the next video, I'll convenient do both vids.


Aish.. Koda Kumi is so short beside Changmin and Yunho - HoMin couple that raises the average height of the group.
I Love Yunho in that Beanie and HipHop Street Style!!!
and Yunho is dancing!! He shouldn't!!! I'm so worried!!!
Notice how his moves are smaller and less distinct. (Yea, I investigate every move Yunho makes on stage/screen whenever he dances.)

And conveniently I'll add this in.
I was watching this in the school canteen and literally shouted out when Jaejoong fell, although I've been warned.

So, Jaejoong joined Yunho in the trip to the hospital after the concert.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Found some interesting videos while searching for Xiao Zhu's new MV.

Se7en V.S. Show Luo Zhi Xiang (Xiao Zhu)

This is quite sometime ago, definitely more than 1 year.

Xiao Zhu with Party Boys!

This is totally hilarious!
I love the imitation of F4 part best.

Lastly, the reason I was on YouTube:

羅志祥 SHOW - 一支獨秀 One Man SHOW

I think the dance special is like some tribal dance.
But on the overall, it's sexier than his previous dances.
I thought the ending dance part was pretty cool though.

No comments: