Monday, November 19, 2007

For my Friends

For Dance Lovers:

Here's some clips I was introduced too.
Totally mind-blowing, and no worries, it's nothing idol-related, watch at ease.

PREPIX - streetjam 2005

Notice the mirror image they are trying to portray.

Winning performance by Prepix 2005

It gets insane at 2:30, not sure how much that is if the timer is counting down, but u can't miss it.

Credits to Dazzo for the recommendation and YouTube.

To all Show Luo Zhi Xiang Lovers out there:

羅志祥 (小豬) feat. Elva - 敗給你

A really cute song and MV, although I don't really like the tune, but Xiao Zhu makes it all worth watching. He's really cute!

敗給你 MV Behind The Scenes

Really Really Cute!! Although I'm not a big fan of Elva (I liked her, until she changed).

For my Jaejoong Lover friend:

Here you go, the video I owe you.

DBSK suprise phone call to Super Junior [ENG SUB]

I was wrong, he didn't pose as a little girl, the members asked him to pose as a young boy fan of SuJu. They disposed his idea of posing as an old man with a country accent. Watch on to find out..
I feel heart pain for Yunho in here.

For Yunho and Junsu Lovers (That's Me!!):

{GOE;SS} [DVD] 14th Dingle Forever Love 0ff-shot [SUBBED]

Yunho makes "Meow" sounds when he sees a cat. Cutes!!
Junsu does a Magic Card trick that stumps the brains (Changmin) of the group. I bet he's super proud of himself.. *Grins*
and Yoochun's "Junsu, come here babe" - AHHHH!!!
Junsu's News, Yunho the Korean Teacher, etc. etc.

No comments: