Thursday, November 01, 2007

Screams for Joy and Pain

This video got my blood pressure rising to danger zone.
Partly because I'm worried, but Mostly because I was aroused. *Blush Shyly*


He's always been so shy about his assets. Maybe he's doing it because he feels that he owes the fans alot and he needs to make up for it.
"Oppa, it's not your fault, please don't force yourself too hard."

This piece of news got my blood pressure exploding into unconsciousness.
Although he's last on my list, but he is still on my list.
As they've all emphasized that they won't be complete if anyone was missing.

"Local No.1 Idol group – Acappella boy band DBSK has always been very popular among teenagers since they debuted. Earlier after they debuted, group member of dbsk, Micky Yoochun was rumoured to be dating with one of the dancers, which caused a lot of attention from all local media. DBSK’s management company, SM, did publish an explanation on their official website thereafter. However, recentedly, on 23rd August, 9 pm, fans spotted Micky Yoochun with a Chinese girl in a newly-opened accessories shop at Jiangnan (Seoul)."

Click here for more of this article

credit: trax bar + konkonbubu@soompi + baBYunHo@CSSPF + shippou8765@asianfanatics

I've got a new tentative dong bang friend, but I'm not sure how long she'll last. She has changed focus on 3 different celebrities within a month.
But I'm still proud to say that my perseverance paid off, I managed to spread the TVXQ love.
Btw, she's currently a Jaejoong fan, and we both agree on who's last on our list. C=

Happy Holloween & Happy Birthday Shengbao (and brother)

No comments: