Friday, November 16, 2007

TVXQ New Single: Forever Love - Now On Sale

14th Japanese Single released on the 14th November.
How apt.

Tried finding DL links online and fans are much faster than I've expected. There were DL threads available early yesterday!
Listening to it now... Super Nice!!

Super Junior's Don't Don Repackage Single's Marry U MV is released!

Super Junior - Marry U

Really catchy, and cute MV/song.
My Kibummie is wearing glasses!!! ADORABLE!!!
They all look so Charming in White Suits!
My 白馬王子s!!!

Btw, if you find that girl in the MV familiar looking, maybe it's because she's Yoona from SNSD.
Still clueless abt who she is?

Maybe it'll be clearer after watching this, you probably have seen her here.

TVXQ - Magic Castle

Ahhh!!! White suits again!!!
My 白馬王子s too!!!!!

Yeps, Yoona 1st appearing in TVXQ's really old MV and then in Super Junior's new MV, where both boybands are 白馬王子s.

Good Korean Dancers seem to be my weak spot. I found another band who's excellent!

Big Bang - LaLaLa

A loooong ago MV, somewhere when they first debut.
TaeYang is superb!! and SeungRi is such a Cutie!!
Blasting Hot!!!

And then there's Big Bang's Hit single composed by TaeYang.

Big Bang - Lies ( 거짓말)

I love the song. He's really good at this.
This song has topped almost every online and offline charts in Korea for more than two months since the release. *WoWs*

Btw, Big Bang's average age is only 18 years old. Meaning that there are at least 2 members who are younger than me. And their oldest member is younger than Junsu.
Boybands in Korea are getting younger and younger. This is scary.

Today, I felt like I've taken a rollercoaster ride that drags throughout the day.

Right from the start, I was stressed out by WISP's presentation. 2 annoying group members whom I can't wait to kick out of my group after the presentation.
We negotiated with the teacher to remove them from my group, but because they cannot survive on their own with only 2 people in the group, she needs to re-evaluate the situation.
I was fuming when I left the class.

Then the rollercoaster slowed down during ISM (stocks market) class. Mrs Tay had to squeeze 3 topics in 1 session, we were all out-of-breath after class.

Next, the ride started spinning at the BPC meeting for Red Camp Collaterals packing session. We may look like factory workers, but we're in fact educated factory workers who has the knowledge of efficiency through production line, job rotation and operation management. Whew! We didn't throw away things that we've learnt in year 1/2.

We got High for being efficient factory workers, fighting to beat Guinness.

I think we did this to relieve stress, but after sharing ghost stories during the packing session, we've decided to visit Blk72 lvl 9 by taking the stairs. No ghost, just some construction workers fixing the roof.

Then Beng wanted to test drive Tina's car. Then it was Glawu's turn. And then the next-person-who-didn't-even-take-Basic-Theory's turn. I shan't put up his name here to get him into trouble. Only the 8 of us would know. Our heart almost stopped beating afew times. This is the 1st time I've witness wreckless driving. Even beginners in BBDC are not as bad as him.

People say this class is nerdy, but I think we're just enjoying ourselves in a "healthy" way. At least we have fun together, that's all that matters.

No comments: