Sunday, November 18, 2007

I wanna Marry SuJu

I'm sinking deep into this song.

Super Junior - Marry U Live

Donghae(3rd rapper) looks so charming in all white!!
Kibum don't have a single close up at all!!! Unfair!

Arr~ Their Acapella is really good!!

RyeoWook is really good.
Wookie and Hyukie are hilarious!

B-Boy Championship 2007 - SuJu Dance Battle

Donghae has really good moves but EunHyuk wins hands down!
I thought Shindong and Donghae was excellent, until I saw EunHyuk and one of the BBoys.
EunHyuk's flip on the other guy's back got me astounded!

ParkKyungLim's Colourful Outing - SuJu Dance Show Cut

Sungmin's humorous dance,
KangIn's Joker dance with playful LeeTuek,
Donghae's hot dance (I like his Star tee),
Yesung's attention-seeking dance,
LeeTuek's cheeky dance,
7 SuJu dance to Don't Don and
My favourite Hip Thrust moment at the end. C=

This post is too SuJu for my liking, but I'm not too updated on TVXQ, so I'll add some bits & pieces of my life.

My cousin just gave birth to a baby girl. She's called Amanda, little Jazreel's baby sister.
After my parents + brother + extended family returned from Kukop, they called me up to join them in KKH for dinner.
Desmond, the newborn's father, showed us my cousin's cesarean video, which almost spoilt my appetite.
Heard from my cousins that Kukop was alot of fun, while I was stuck in school/home with alot to.

I'm sure my ah ma would be happy for my cousin, blessing their family, watching over us. I miss her so much.

No comments: