Monday, November 12, 2007

My Week in a Nutshell

This was the dinner my mom prepared after hearing our complaints on boring dishes.
She prepared 50 mantou and 1 BIG pot of pork for that night. The maid made some fried Bee Hoon just in case. That dinner reminds me of Alvin, I've got 50 free KouRouBao compared to your $1.50/$2 (not-worth-it) KouRouBao you get outside.

This is my class's production line in preparation for Red Camp. The effect of studying too much in a Business School really got onto us. We are practically applying what we've repeatedly learnt in the past 3 years: Saving Cost + Saving Time = Effective Manufacturing = Production Line
There's 1.5 more weeks to go before the start of Red Camp 4. There's more to do for Red Camp, and for the X'mas Roadshow.
In the mids of our hardwork, a rainbow was sent to remind us to take a break. Let's run towards the end of the rainbow to find our own pot of gold! TB12 Fighting!!

After much struggle, I finally managed to persuade myself to wear it out of the house. But believe me, it was such a nuisance to wear it out since every second I would check the sleeves/collar/back and the rest of the shirt for any stains/creases/dirt. I can't anyhow lean against a wall, sit on any chair and I must eat with caution. There were too much to be careful of.
If it's already so stressful wearing Changmin's tee, then I really can't imagine how hard it will be if it was Yunho's tee. I think I'll be as stiff as a woodblock and I'll probably refuse to eat anything or even drink anything to protect the shirt.
"Hello QP, I can see your eyes widening! lmao."
But anyhows, wearing this shirt made my mood really good for that day. =D

I apologise for not being able to make it for the finals next week, but I really had fun these 2 weekends. I've learnt alot, especially when I'm majoring in Marketing right now, implementing my project, I can really see the big picture more clearly.The 2 people in the middle are the oldest and youngest finalist in the singing competition. 1 is 59 years old and the other is only 7 years old. Too bad I won't be around for their finals. Wish them luck. C:

The long awaited Smag has finally arrived. Due to much confusion of 2 'Sheena' customers and the AATVXQ2 problems, the delivery for my Smag was delayed by at least 2 weeks. But seeing it in my hands, admiring the A3 size Uknow and Hero photobook was all worth it.
No words, just A3 size pictures. You've probably seen 1 ver. (back cover) on my msn DP. This is the Jaejoong act cute ver. on the front cover of the photobook.
There's also a section of their fashion interview in the Smag itself. More pictures of the YunJae couple, but it's A4 size though. This is the only reason I bought it.
November's Smag is featuring Micky Yoochun and Max Changmin in their photobook and fashion interview.
I'm not interested, just informing those that probably are. *Hints*

This is definitely the most expensive Japanese Restaurant I've been to. Located in Chjimes, the minimum average per person can spend in this restaurant is S$55. My family spent an average of S$100 per person.
The occasion? My kor's Bday dinner.This is the cheapest set meal they have in their menu: S$58
There's no exotic sashimi or ingredients, just that they are flown in from Hokkaido and apparently handled carefully throughout the entire journey to ensure it's freshness.
This is the most expensive set meal on the menu: S$145
It doesn't look very nice here in this picture, but this Foie Gras is definitely worth the amount it costs.
And the sashimi platter we ordered. I forgot to take the pictures before tucking in, so this is half of what was served. Nvm, still pretty enough to make me drool right now.

At the end of the dinner, my dad couldn't decide on which card to use.
He made this comment:
"This is the problem of having too many credit cards, don't know which one to use, so annoying."

I replied (cheekily):
"I can help you solve your problem, give one of them to me lar. I don't need platinum, the gold 1 can le, you don't use it anymore anyways."

My mom stared hard at me, I looked away immediately.

No comments: