Wednesday, April 02, 2008

When you live on the 40th Storey

I just visited the 40 storey high HDB flats in Commonwealth (like a few hours ago).
It makes me feel like living on a high rise building.
Well, I used to live on the 3rd floor until I got demoted to the 2nd floor, and Zw actually thinks that I can continue demoting to the 1st floor. (ya... I'll probably live like Harry Potter in Book 1: Under the stairs in the storeroom).Breath-taking isn't it. I underestimated my guts and sticked my head out of the railings. It feels kind of giddy when you look straight down 40 levels. Brrr!

Tonight, I also realise that I've not visited QSS for at least 3 years. Oh My! How I miss those days... Seeing the Purple skirts makes me reminisce (maybe not so much on the skirt, but on the times we've spent tgt). Ah~

My entire family has been nagging me to get a job.
I kept telling them that I'm trying to find one but they think otherwise.
I'm really finding a job, and the only reason why I've yet to get one is because I'm being too picky, and I can't tell them that cuz it'll only bring me more naggings.

I want 1 near my place, allows flexible working schedules and preferably in casual dresscode. The reason is, I need weekDAYs to learn my driving by June, just in case I need to leave the country for a looooong time in July.

But they don't see this as a problem because I can do my lessons at night, which will cost more and the slots are harder to get and I'm really spending a BOMB by taking lessons in school. My Dad's already complaining about my recent upsurge in Claims.

So unless they Stop complaining about money, and give more generously, I'll make them Pay for Group Surcharge in BBDC and book only the peak hour slots, which will probably cost like a BAZOOKA. And by then, I'll take up whatever jobs that comes to me.

Ah~
Now I feel so much better letting out all my steam.

Next!
you know what else to expect... I'll never end w/o TVXQ.
C=

Yunho hasn't cut his hair, so Junsu is still my No.1
Why not any other memebers?
Here's why:

Junsu is the Cutest!! I can watch this all night long.

I do realise something.
Although my brain tells me that Yunho is now only in the No.3 spot, everytime I see TVXQ photos, Yunho is always the first person I'll go looking for.

It's funny how I'm always a believer in Scientific Explanations, where the brain is the one that does the feeling and not the heart, the heart just pumps blood/air to keep the body alive.

And now I'm telling myself that my heart doesn't follow what my brain says. I guess I can only reason myself out by saying that it's just merely a metaphor for the brain to feel and think differently.

No comments: