Saturday, May 31, 2008

burden-less

Finally, my maid made it back in Singapore.

I made a bet with my dad. He said my maid won't return, and I bet the opposite.
She has more reasons to return than not to return.
The money here beats every other reason.

Anyways, I'm glad she's back.

Star Show
First of all, a message to Qp, you really have to watch this one!
I'm guessing this producer likes Changmin. He's given more screentime in this show than all his previous appearances this year add up.
The main point is, Changmin is hilarious!
I totally love his witty adlib (counter)attacks.

This is what I mean:

When they are asked which member they would recommend their little sisters to date, Yunho gave an answer we would all expect of him. BUt Changmin's reply was just LMAO!

Then, the members were asked to dance individually:

Junsu is HAWT!!
I can't find Yunho's cut *frowns*
and if you can find Jaejoong's part, I'll say, that kid has been working out! Those arms are just DeLiCious!

Anyways, that's not the point.
Changmin revealed a joker dance they call "The Horizon Dance" that is rumoured to be choreographed by Yoochun.

Check out the slow-mo!
They are pretty tight for an unrehearsed dance!
Look at their legs! *Drools*

Now that my maid is back, I'm done complaining and returning to my TVXQ fandom with all the free time I'm getting back. Hehe ^^

---Edit---

Found it!
100% Burning Hot!

Hmm... abit different from his usual freestyles, but it's the type of "Wave" dance that Yoochun wants to learn from Yunho.
(So Qp, please don't say his dance is sissy cuz Yoochun requested it!)
Yunho is born to dance! His slender loooong legs are just To Die For!
*Gasp!*

No comments: