Saturday, October 04, 2008

Finally... It is here!

I LOVE RACH SOOOOO MUCH!!!!
MUACKS TO RACH!!!

btw, rach is my only dong bang friend in aus.

So I have like 6gbs of new videos to watch, but that's when I realise that only a few of them are on loop. The rest are still untouched.

YT VIDEO SPAM!!!!

Here is what ALL DONG BANG FANS MUST WATCH!!!

Na's All-Time-Favourite TVXQ song (that has more than 1 version)
Love In The Ice Korean Version - Lyrics by Maknae Changmin

Na's Review:
Junsu and Jaejoong were having really bad throat and flu while recording this. Which makes the perf 99999999times better!!!!
Ignore the outfits (altho it looks like the stylist cut the top of Chun's sweater and put it on Junsu, Min has an ah-pek-ish vest & Jae looks like a coat rack).
Jae in eyeliner!!! I'm so inspired to put on eyeliner right now (altho it always smudge and end up as smoked eye shadow).
Best part of the song is the bridge where Junsu sings until his nerves are popping out. They've outdone themselves on the song "Tonight" with "Love In The Ice".

And then there's the Na-can't-take-her-eyes-off-Yunho performance
Hey! (Don't bring me down)

Lip-synced but What-The-Heck!
Na's Review:
YUNHO YAH!!!!!!! period.

Mirotic (Jumon)

Na's Review:
I knew it!!
Live is waaaaaaaaaay better than the PV.
Check out the Music Bank Perf if you've got time.
Only the Gods will get opening like this.

And then we've got TVXQ on Kim Jung Eun's Chocolate Show.
I've shown you TVXQ singing You Raise Me Up with little Ye Eun.
Now, let's see some TVXQ Love (and stage charisma)
Hug (Remix)

Na's Review:
Couples spotted: JaeChun, YooMin and YOOSU!!!!!!!
And the dance they did for the wedding couple was sooooo yyyyAAAAAAAAAhhHHH!!!!!

nono.. not everything I watched were all about TVXQ.
This 1 isn't.

Super Junior M - Me (θΏ·) MV

Na's Review:
LSM is really budget on SJM's wardrobe. (But TVXQ's wardrobe is limitless for this album. They have different outfits for different songs in different performances!)
But I doooo LOVE DONGHAE and RYEOWOOK in the ending part!!!!
FISHY AND WOOKIE!!!!!!!
and also Henry.... Aigoooooo!!!!

Other videos I've watched include
BigBang,
Lee HyoRi,
SHINEE,
SS501, and
Wonder Girls - JYP really went all out for the "Nobody" Mv. I can see Heechul learning the dance steps now. γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹!!

Na's msg to qp:
I think I'm falling in love with Changmin. I have a weakness for tall guys and Changmin can't seem to stop growing, and I can't seem to stop ogling.
But no worries, I'll not go anywhere near Maknae if Yunho keeps unbuttoning his shirt.
But still, watch sukira on Ginaya part 4 onwards. There's an unrevealed scary maknae part that you might wanna watch ^^

EXCLUSIVE!!!!
Na is gonna contribute to TVXQ's 4th Album Mirotic Sales in S.Korea!!!!
A friend's friend in UQ is a Korean and she just went back to Korea this mid-sem break.
I've asked her to get me the Mirotic Album in Korea and News has it that SHE'S GOT IT FOR ME!!!!!
I'm not sure when she's gonna return from Korea, but since school is starting soon, I'm pretty sure I'll get my hands on it.

MY VERY OWN TVXQ ALBUM FROM KOREA!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: