Sunday, October 05, 2008

Standard TVXQ Fighting Roll Call

Just wanna share the TVXQ (Junsu) Love

08.09.22 Mnet Wide - TVXQ The 4th Album Showcase



Ending the press conference with the TVXQ Fighting roll call protocol.
You can totally see Junsu's "sian" face. Everyone knows it's coming, but you could see how Junsu was holding on to a glimpse of hope. LoL!
I'm not sure which part of the YT vid is it, so I just embed both in.
1. Either Jae looks short beside Min or Min is just TOO TaLL. I just can't stop starring at Min... Oh dear Oh dear!!
2. HoMin Moment!!! Yikes!!! My sudden over-obsession on Changmin has been aroused by the HoMin Couple Moment!!
3. Then again, Jae in Eyeliner!!! I can't make up my mind!!

I think SoulFighter is Fighting to be Na's No.2 spot atm.
Muawahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! -_____________-

Video Credits: GOE;SS & b4bygoess@Youtube

No comments: