Saturday, October 25, 2008

Krispy Kreme **CLOSED**

I'll be taking in orders starting from Now.

Please PM me for your orders by 26th October 2359hrs.
I will assume that ALL orders are Original Glazed Doughnuts unless otherwise requested.

Please note that I'll only be returning in November. After the order deadline, I'll go on hiatus for the exams, until the day before my flight (which is my last day of exam). If any orders come in after the deadline, there won't be any guarantee that I'll see your msg.

Doughnuts will be bought on the night before my flight to ensure absolute freshness. (I don't have time on the day of the flight itself to buy it.)

Distribution mode will be arranged the next day. Get more info from me upon ordering.

I've given ample time for everyone to read this post and I've even announced on msn. It's your problem if anyone misses it again.

Extra orders of other souvenirs will be pended.

FAQ and T&C:

All orders are FOC. Na's gift for you.

There is no maximum order as long as the total no. of donuts is within Na's budget.

For more flavour information, go to: [http://www.krispykreme.com/]

You can PM me through email, msn online/offline msg and through this blog for your orders. (PM = Personal(Private) Message)

No comments: