Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Heart Pounding

Revision period starts this week, followed by 2 grueling weeks of exam starting this Saturday.
I've initially decided to keep my blogging habits at a minimum to maintain my hiatus status. I've even set my visit to the Sumptious Korean Dinner in the City and New Farm Park posts aside for the books.
But there are just some Heart Pounding TVXQ updates that I can't contain. I need to let it out in case I can't wait until after the exams to self-combust.

First, some revelling updates:

According to this, TVXQ also conquered Taiwan. And I quote the author, "We don’t call them Gods of the East for no reason.."

Seriously, even Wayne Brady thinks TVXQ is good. Oh.. if that name sounds familiar to you, Wayne Brady is the black in "Who's Line Is It Anyway?" or maybe more recently seen in "How I Met Your Mother" as Barney's Gay Brother.

And now, some not so revelling updates:

In fact, I was screaming in pain while reading it.
I can't wait to watch Come To Play, but I know I'll have to... in case anything happens to me and I can't make it back to Sg.
Nono.. dunnit to touch wood. I meant failing/missing the exams and having to stay back for another sitting.. umm.... okay.. go touch wood, cuz I just realise I don't want that to happen either.

Can I start crying now?

Message to QP: You might wanna read the last one in particular. Heart-wrenching, I know, but maybe you can watch the show and come back to tell me that it isn't a big deal? Or maybe you can not watch it and leave it hanging so our hearts can stop shattering.

Credits:
sookyeong.wordpress,
johnnydorama@allkpop, and
seoulbeats.

No comments: