Monday, October 06, 2008

I've this part on loop for ages!

DBSK 동방신기 - My Little Princess a capella

I'd have uploaded the one I cut myself, but heck, it's the same anyways.
I'll do abit of explanation here:
The host was asking if TVXQ ever performed in weddings, and the boys answered, "Yes, there's been successful and failed attempts, especially when they first debut."
So they reenacted their failed attempt 4 years ago singing My Little Princess.
The first Acappella was the Proper Original version of My Little Princess.
and then, they did the Failed Attempt of the song where out of nervousness, they started on a super low key.
AiGoooo!!!!!

Na says: On top of the reason because I love TVXQ singing Acappella, I put this on loop because I'm amazed at how Low Yunho-shii's voice was!!!! Did you hear that??? AMAZING!!!!!!!

----------------------------Back to Edit---------------------------------
I can't stop gawking at Yunho Honey's Fred Perry shirt!! It looks so Goooooooood on him!!
I think I'm gonna get my brothers a Fred Perry Polo each. ^_^

No comments: