Monday, October 13, 2008

Oh My Darlings

Na has finally made her decision!
She has been in such a dilemma since Gokusen 2. It's either Kame or Jin...
But after watching Yukan Club, it has got to be Akanishi Jin!
He's got HyunJoong's kind of feel.... Kawaii-ne?

After lunch, rach and I spent the entire afternoon in the TV room watching Super Show!!
Woots!!!!!
We couldn't get enough of SuJu... and I was so hoping that I had my TVXQ DVDs with me right now so I can watch them on the BIG TV SCREEN!!!
We hogged the room all the way until dinner time... approx. 4 hours of non-stop SuJu Concert. It felt like SuJu karaoke session, the aussies partying upstairs, while we were having our own sort of party downstairs...
Kibummie~ Donghae~ Ryeowookie~ Sungmin~ Hyukjae~ Saranghae~
I was so worn out by dinner time that I barely had any energy to eat or talk to anyone.

The title of this post is "Oh My Darlings" with an "S" at the end. Therefore, Jin is not the end of the list.

I can finally understand how Sab feels about Jaejoong when she sees too much of his photos. I'm feeling it too....
Especially when Junsu decides to dye his hair RED AGAIN!!!!
AiGooo!!!!!!! My Junsu Angel is glowing so suavely!!!!

Na always leaves the BEST for the Last.
Her Honey has been going the Matured Man Concept, and She's soooo Digging It!!!
He's been in glasses so often lately!!!! Na's FAVOURITE!!!! Please continue looking this HOT and melt Na into Vapour right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GWEEYEOPDAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everybody.. please watch TVXQ on Champagne, Happy Together and Family Outing.
Na only watched Champage (Pssst! Qp! Got quite alot of Changmin cuts ya?) TVXQ cuts. HILARIOUS!!! Now Na knows more about her Honey's temper. ㅋㅋㅋ!
But she can't watch Happy Together because Mickytoho (YTuser) didn't embed the subs into the video... she can't dl it. :(
Family Outing has dedicated subbing team.. which will been Bansai!!! for Na. ㅋㅋㅋ!! She'll dl it soon... but it's definitely worth spending time watching anyhow.

----------------------------------------Back to Edit-------------------------------------------------
My Honey is the Dance Prodigy!!

He can dance almost any dance from before the 80s era.
How is it possible for my Honey to look Sexy and Cute all at the same time!!!
YUNHO YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: