Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Na's trophy

Rach knocked my door at 10+pm, to get my HDD for some file transfers. I first saw her holding a long booklet in her hands (which turns out to be something that would also drive Na crazy), and before I can take a good look at what it is, she broke out the bad news, "I'm so sorry, my korean friend didn't have time to buy the album for you. So she didn't get it."

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My knees went weak and my heart pounded so hard, I thought I was about to get a heart attack.
And then she pulled out the album from the back of the book!!

NA'S FIRST SOLID PHYSICAL CONTACT WITH ANYTHING DONGBANGSHINKI RELATED!!!!!!! (in Aus in the past 3 months.)

I had a terribly hard time unwrapping the contents because my hands were trembling so hard. The photobook was definitely worth the money!!
HOTNESS INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The album packaging definitely have the "Mirotic" feel to it, with a Golden-Mirrored-3D effect. 滿足!^_^ㅋㅋㅋ!!!

When you put TVXQ in front of Na's eyes, everything else seemed to be invisible. But after calming down, that's when I finally know what's the long booklet on Rach's hand.

Apparently, she also ordered SuJu's Concert DVD from her friend!!!
And it's subbed!!!
Na is gonna watch the Original SuJu Concert DVD!
The booklet provided some teasers for Na, since she can't watch it tonight due to an annoying assignment due on Wednesday. Grrrr!!!
Kibummie!!! I miss you so much!! Where have you been!?!?!?

Donghae Fishy!!! They didn't choose a very good picture of Hae ya? I hate how the rest of SuJu overshadows my Dear Donghae.

Ryeowookie!!! The voice of SuJu and SuJu KRY and SuJu M. Ahhhhh~ The acknowledged baby of SuJu is such an eye candy!!!

Of cuz there were solo pics of the rest of SuJu, but notice the bias-ness of Na's Haven.

Na is Blessed.
Back to my bloody assignment.

No comments: