Saturday, June 27, 2009

Evaporation in Progress.

I am dead tired, but I'll pull myself together for 1 more entry before I head to bed for whatever sleep i can get before the BKK flight.

Just updated myself and HOORAY!! Yoochun chopped his curls. Although not enticingly short, but at least it's closer to his Mirotic days.

Next, RIP to Michael Jackson. He's been a great inspiration to my Darling Yunho and many other people out there.
Despite being the ultimate Hollywood freakshow in the last few years of his life, MJ is undeniably the Legendary King of Pop.
Let's just all remember all the splendid songs he sang and the iconic dance moves he created that pathed the way for all mainstream popular music right now.

His classics will always be missed (Even if it had been reminisced even b4 his death.)

No comments: