Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Aching All Over

I wanted to blog ytd, but my fingers were aching.. especially my index finger. Now it's better. But the rest of my right upper body is aching. Yes.. Bernard must be thinking that I'm a loser now.

I went to play badminton yesterday. I've not exerted my muscle (or otherwise some say fats) for too long. Fortunately, I've been jogging, so my legs aren't tired.. but my right arm and right shoulder blade are suffering.

This won't stop me from working out.. I'll continue playing.. but this time with a lighter racket. Erh.. I really hope Bernard and friends will get prepared when I change to a lighter racket. I need to train ya know..

Btw, for all those wondering, I've been using a heavy racket cuz whenever I use a lighter one, the racket will fly.. yea.. lousy..

Yunshan, Zhiwei! I've got my mind set to go swimming!! Tell me if u girls are going!! I wanna go too!! Although I find it uncomfortable to crash pools.. I WANNA SWIM!!

I'll rest today.. not excercising so frequently. I wanna lose Fats! Not BodyBuilding! so i'll spare my upper right bod for today..

No comments: