Sunday, March 12, 2006

My Very First Niece!!

May I present to you:
Jazreel Leong Kai Yan



She's so adorable!! Went to celebrate her full month today! She's so tiny!! So lovable!!

Little Jazreel is like my niece from my mother's side of the family.

Well, my dad's side of the family will not have any 4th generation anytime soon. The eldest grandson is my Kor(22yrs old) and the eldest grandchild is also 22yrs old(just a few months older than my kor.
Unless either of them have unprotected sex soon, otherwise I'm not expecting any babies at all.

Jazreel is my Mom's sister's daughter's daughter. Yep.. pretty distant if you really wanna ask..
But still my 1st Niece! I don't have any Nephews.. Not that I know of..

In around August, I will have a Nephew coming to Earth!! wahahaha.. sound like welcoming an alien. This time it's my Mom's (same) sister's son's son.

No comments: