Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Like Father, Like Daughter.

My father is like me, really loyal to brands. Actually, it's more like I'm like my father, we share the same attitude towards brand.

Well, I'm saying this because he's just changed a new car.

His OLD car is a Cefiro. His NEW car is a Cefiro. (The new Cefiro)

He has asked for our(the 3kids and wife) comments. Our comments were:

Mom - Get the cheapest possible car. No point spending so much on a vehicle. (She must be thinking about her shopping money falling by 50% after buying this new car.)

Kor - I don't approve of a new car. I don't few safe driving it, unless u keep the old one for me. Otherwise, I don't want to change the car.

DiDi - Get a Sportscar! A Merc, A BMW, Get a convertible!! (totally senseless for a family car)

Me - Well, my dad considered Camry, Lexus and Cefiro. I've always Loved Lexus, so I voted for Lexus.

My dad's ultimate choice(He's actually made this decision at the point when he wanted a new car, but like me, he needs others to reconfirm his choice) - Nissan Cefiro.

The whole family went through the process of considering, thinking, discussing for nothing.
Actually, situations like this seems quite familiar in my life. Hahas. Maybe that's where I learnt it from, my Dad...
Excellent! Now I know who to blame when I encounter situations like this.
It's born in me. LoLx!

No comments: