Sunday, March 19, 2006

ICUCICU

To those with some childhood in them, remember that? Well, that's the closest I can get to vulgarities like this.

I was watching a taiwan talk show on cable just a moment ago. The talk issue was about girls dating gangsters. So there were like 10girls who rejects bengs and 5 who are dating bengs.

Then it struck me. Will I date a beng?
Ans: Never. I don't even think I can date anyone who has a public nightlife (as in a latenight party boy).
Yea, although I am no early bird but not sleeping doesn't mean I have to be out(not that i dont wanna be). I dont function in the mornings, but I am not allowd out at night, so that makes me a home girl.

Boring. But I'm used to it, in fact, Im loving it. My mom says I'm a lazy girl, but she has her own fault in making me lazy. Im not trying to push blames to others but think abt it, if she'd let me out more often, I wldnt be lazing ard at home and getting used to the freeloader life I am leading now.

ok.. I'm out of content.(I failed and eng compo test once in pri sch bcuz of out-of-content. blehx.)

So, abt beng bfs, i dont know how bad is a beng in taiwan, but i find it embarrassing to be with one in singapore. It's pretty degrading. Mayb this sounds like a sweeping statement cuz mayb there are bengs who dont look or act like bengs, who are more civilised, but i haven met one yet, so i'll stick with my belief.

To bengs out there, don't be pissed. I don't mind beng friends, you guys can be really loyal. but cut down on the sticks and spit, it's for your own good.

No comments: