Saturday, March 04, 2006

My new commitment

I found a new guy to go crazy over. Actually, I'm crazy over him now. Alex Fong, 方力甲.
I knew him from the show 百分百感觉(Feel 100%), but I was head over heels for my one and only Daniel Chan, 陈晓东, so I paid no attention to him.
Now, he's acting in a show on cable channel 55 called 甜孙爷爷. He is always acting the vulnerable, innocent young lad. Makes my heart melt. wahahaha!! He sang the theme song for that show, so I thought maybe he was a singer because "Feel 100%" featured HongKong singers.
I went to Baidu to find him and collected loads of his photos and songs. What I'm missing is his age... I wonder how old is he.. He looks damn young, but considering "Feel 100%" is an old show. I suspect he is around the same age as Daniel. Sobs.. Sigh..

My shuai ges: Edison, Alex, Shawn

No comments: