Sunday, October 28, 2007

Forever Love

This is TVXQ's new 14th Single in Japan.

The MV has been released for a week already and I'm only blogging about this now.. I should be so ashamed of myself.

TVXQ - Forever Love
It's like finally the boys ALL look good, they have decent hairdos (some have awesome hairdos)
Junsu Rocks in this video, and other than Jaejoong's sudden intrusion in the 1st chorus, JaeSu totally owns this song.

Regarding Yunho's injury
Got this from a TVXQ community blog[2007.10.26] Yunho has a Lumbar Vertebrae Fracture

The BoyBand TVXQ's leader Uknow Yunho was injured while practicing for the October 25's concert.

With this, it seems like he wont be performing at the concert.

Uknow Yunho who was supposed to perform the "DongBangShinKi The 2nd Asia Tour Concer "O" ~ Seoul Encore" was practicing on the reheasal on 25's night and then he was bumped, and was hurt at the pelvic region.

The person in charge of Yunho said "Yunho hurt his vertebrae lumbar. It may take probably 3 to 4 weeks to recuperate. It doesn't matter if he works, or he moves, but it will be better if he doesn't dance or exercice".

SM said "Now that we know how is the situation, we think that it'll be hard for Yunho to perform. Even though he cannot perform, he'll on the stage and he'll sing the ballads, and the memtors like the previous arrangement."

Then Yunho said "For all the people that waited for the Encore Concert, I really apologise. Even if I cannot give you my best of performance due to this inconvenience, I'll show you my best on stage."

credits. Bestiz + BlaisePaige@soompi
Trans. kandiox@soompi
Sigh, he did his best on stage that night and I really hope they will let Yunho rest well for this month. Jaejoong pulled through his leg injury, so he'll definitely be there for his Yunho.

This was reported after the concert:

At the encore concert, DBSK members kept their promise with their fans and became one on stage, and made the audience of 11,000 people go wild.

Uknow Yunho said on stage, "Even though I can't show a powerful performance on stage because of my injury, I thought that I needed to be one with all the fans at this concert. The members also encouraged me to go together without being excessive, so I went on stage like this. I will show my best so please cheer me on", and received an applause from the audience.

SNSD also went on stage to congratulate DBSK's concert this day. They gave a congratulatory message saying, "We congratulate our sunbaes' encore concert and we're very happy that we got to come to our respected sunbaes' concert".

To this, DBSK responded, "You must be busy receiving much love, but thank you for coming here to congratulate us. We think that SNSD will gain even more popularity, as they are hoobaes that try very hard. Please support them as well". 'The 2nd ASIA YOUR CONCERT "O"' is planned to continue to the 28th.

credits:soompi

He was rushed to the hospital right after the concert... Wonder any TVXQ boys were with him.
If there was, who was it?? C;
Uknow Yunho Rocks My World~
Oppa! Get Well Soon!

No comments: