Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Ahhh~ LTNS

A.K.A Long Time No See.

First long time no see is to Bangkok. I haven't been to Bangkok in a long time, and just as I was throwing tantrums about not being able to go to Bangkok on 29 November, the newscaster announced that the airport has been closed and no flights are going in or out of the country. I was gloating at all the people who have bought their plane tickets, hotel reservations, transportation and most importantly, concert tickets, for 29 November.
BUT! when I saw the political status and riots on the streets of Thailand, I started to worry. Please don't let TVXQ go to Bangkok when it is in this state of instability. I don't want any of them get hurt.
Although I don't mind if the company staff makes a mistake and send SNSD there by accident. =X

For the sake of TVXQ's safety, please cancel the concert.

My second long time no see is for Soompi. I haven't been there for ages and I've lost my habit of making tvxq's soompi page as my first stop everytime I open my browser.
And my first visit to soompi after returning is pretty fruitful.
I found this:

Nobody knows why is 2U making a fool of themselves, but I'm Lovin' It! (for a CF?)
And I can't help but point this out (altho it's so obvious I'm pretty sure everyone would have noticed) -- YUNHO'S ARMS!!! BICEPS!! TRICEPS!!! WHATEVER!!! ARE THOSE FOR REAL!!! *GASP!* *STRUGGLES FOR AIR*
I can put this on loop all day *Big Grin*
(btw, alittle translation, the board Yunho held up when singing "Ha HaHa HaHa!" part actually reads "Ha Ha Ha". And before that, Yoochun was complaining about Yunho spitting saliva and they Yunho made the both of them bow to apologise for their behaviour. Pretty explanatory, but I'm just trying to show-off my Korean skills before my official Korean Language Lessons begin in 2 weeks time. Hahahahaha!)

--Edit--
Seriously!! What is going on!?!??!

Other than all the funny and cuteness, I'm totally concentrating on Yunho's muscles!! WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY DOING!?!?!?
(Too lazy to translate this 1.. partly cuz they talked more for this ver. Partly also to keep that last line that Yunho said for myself. Hehehe! But so you know, they still didn't reveal the purpose of these 2 videos, altho some fans believe it's a teaser for an upcoming movie.. whatever.)

No comments: