Saturday, November 29, 2008

WRAP CHANGMIN UP FOR MY CHRISTMAS GIFT!!!!!!!!

PLEASE LOR!! CHANGMIN CAN TAKE BACK HIS CUTE IMAGE WHENEVER HE WANTS TO!!!
WITH THIS:

You don't need subs to go crazy for this video.
btw, i need to provide a F.Y.I. here: They are acting like babies.. not girls! and Jae was filming Heaven Postman (Ooo! Can't wait!), so there's only 4.

Recently Changmin is getting so much spotlight on shows!! Rach was telling me how Changmin's fanbase must be creeping up the ranks and defeat all his hyungs and I was like "I KNOW!!"

But something worries me. It worries me ALOT. I'm losing sleep because of this.
After watching Yunho on "Change the World", I'm really baffled.
He's not his usual on-screen persona in that show. He never laughed and he barely smiled. That is not the public Yunho that we all know. Something is wrong. All TVXQ fans who watches that show would be able to tell a significant decline in Yunho's performance for that show. Something was terribly wrong that troubled Yunho alot and I'm shattering seeing him like this.

I hope and pray that it's all okay now and he's back to his usual lovable on-screen Yunho again.

No comments: