Saturday, November 22, 2008

Can I have him?

Qp ah~ Since your love for TVXQ is gradually depleting, can I have Changmin??

Hope the subs come out soon.
GweeYeo!!

BONUS!

Aigoooo!

I'm still drowning myself with downloads and videos. I'll update more when I have more time on my hands. ㅋㅋㅋ! ^^

---BACK TO EDIT---
Need some help here
Does anybody know the Mirotic Performance that Changmin "stripped"?
Okay, so I heard that he unbuttoned, but it's a BIG Deal lor!
I've been searching high and low for it, but I've lost track of how many Mirotic performances there are.
They dance to Mirotic at least once a week on the Music shows and I have long forgotten the date and music show where Changmin unbuttoned. But it should be one of those at the beginning of their promos.
Sigh.
I doubt I'll get any replies for this.
Oh wells.

No comments: