Sunday, November 09, 2008

Procrastinating

OH.MY.GOD(s). <-- pun intended.
I'm not back in Sunny Singapore and I've already spent $100 on TVXQ.

Back to the topic.

You know how people get really sick of a place and wished there was somewhere else they could go and get out of that place?
And when you finally got out of that place, for only a couple of days, you head back home and find yourself stuck in a rut all over again?
Well, Na just found the perfect solution to the problem.
Stay away from that place for a Super Duper Long Time and suddenly that place will seem all Fresh and Exciting Again!!

Before leaving for Brisbane, I was soooooo sick of 20 years of Orchard Road, Chinatown, City and Vivocity. I thought "Oooo.. I can finally explore some new place!"
And guess what?
I got sick of Brisbane in a week.
For someone who hates the journey to places (in bus/train/ferry rides), Brisbane is totally boring.
Orchard Road seems like the cooler, younger, more fun friend to be with.

And now that I'm leaving Brisbane, it's time for me to get ready to hate Orchard Road in a week and long for Brisbane again.

Ooo Boy is this Fun!!
I Love My Life!!

Not ALL of it.
cuz I'm not heading home YET.
I'm only halfway through my exam and my toughest paper is tmr and I'm procrastinating right now.
It's like Goodness! Am I doing a postgrad course!?

So experience tells me that Na takes out her stress on her bank account.
Oh... TVXQ is definitey Very Active right now. It's just that Na isn't.
And being away in Brisbane where the shopping mall is almost unreachable doesn't stop her from doing so:

Qp came to tell me (online) that she didn't manage to get TVXQ's Mirotic Version B with Poster for me. Oh wells.
I got so depressed that I couldn't concentrate on my revision and went to DongBangStuffs to browse around.
AND I saw pre-order of Mirotic Version C's pre-ordering ending TODAY! 9 November!
It comes with a Poster and a Pre-order gift. What An Opportunity!!!

And then, I was browsing some more, and BAM! November sale on DongBangStuffs!
AATVXQ2 DVD going at $75 with 5 pc poster set and a mousepad!
What A Deal!!!

So judging from the first line of this entry (plus abit of math), you should know what I did next.

I'm estimating that it'll arrive just before X'mas and what a PERFECT gift for myself.
Since I've stressed the hint on my crave for the AATVXQ2 DVD forever and no one seems to give a damn at all.

Seriously. Nobody's X'mas gift for me this year is gonna outdo the one I just got myself.
Unless it's a TVXQ 2009 Official Calender or Planner or TVXQ T Tour DVD.
Yea right.. I wish.

P.S. In case I don't get to blog anymore for the rest of the exam period, ByeBye Brissy!
The next time you see a new post up here, I might already be in the Sunny Island. The time is near. WooHoo!

No comments: