Thursday, November 13, 2008

I can't contain my excitement!

Exams still not over.
But TVXQ is really making my heart race so much!!!

Wrong Number MV has been on loop from last night. It hasn't stopped for every moment my laptop is turned on.
A few review points:
  • They are all wearing the same spacey silvery boots in the carpark dancing scene.
  • Changmin is off sync in the first few seconds of the MV.
  • Changmin's scenario is so forgettable or unnoticeable.
  • Yunho's slab of fringe is so bouncy in the carpark dancing scene.
  • I made 21 Yunho screen caps in the first hour of playing the video on loop.
Okay, the last 1 was not a review. But I couldn't help it.

I realise that the nearer the date of my return is, the more excited I get. Despite feeling sad for leaving college, I'm sooo anticipating to go home.
And the only reason for my excitement is really the internet, otherwise I really won't mind staying here for awhile longer.
By internet, I mean full access to TVXQ.
  • MKMF Awards 2008.
  • Super Concert Live Online Streaming
  • All the variety shows I've missed
  • All the variety shows coming up: YSMM and Stars Friend
  • Music Bank on KBS World
  • Inkigayo and MCountdown through Clubbox
  • 1st hand updates on Soompi
This is really just a handful of my list.

I think this absence only made me an even more crazy fan.
And you think it'll distant me from TVXQ. Haha *laughs in your face* Backfired!

No comments: