Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Procrastinate somemore.

The gap between my toughest paper and my last paper is alittle too long. I've lost the self-discipline and motivation to mug and to add on to that, I've got ten thousand distractions.

The list of Ten Thousand Distractions:
1. Paper work for my new home next semester,
2. Moving house activities,
3. College mates who have ended exams, starting to turn up the volume,
4. Farewell activities,
5-10000. TVXQ.

Oh! and this is another new post, exams are not over, and I AM still in Australia. I have a paper this week, and I'm going out for dinner to enjoy myself tonight when I really should be guilt-striken for not staying home mugging my arse off.
WEST END HERE I COME!!!
*not-guilty-at-all face*

And my whole point of blogging, is to announce that NA DID NOT MISS THE ENTIRE TVXQ COMEBACK AFTERALL!!! All Mirotic promotions may be over, but Wrong Number promotion is up next!! YooHooo!!!!!! So very soon, TVXQ will be pushing Wrong Number up the charts of all Korean Music shows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BANSAI!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's not my most favourite song in the album, but at least I still get a slice of the cake. *Grins widely*

Na says, "Standing Ovation Puh-lease!!"

No comments: