Monday, November 10, 2008

Unleash Na

What happens when you unleash Na into the world wide web?
I've been asking myself that question day in day out since the countdown begins.

Yea, I just finished my toughest paper, this is a new post and I'm still in Australia.
Tsk!

I'm already scripting out the words I'll say to my mother when she demands that I unpack my luggage the moment I step into the house in Jalan Mat Jambol.

"Girl ah! Unpack your luggage. Don't leave it hanging please."

"Please don't expect me to unpack 5 months of Australia in one night. This 5 months of solitude have turned me into a person who lives by her own expectations and moves at her own pace regardless of any other being around her."

Hmm.. I sound like I'm blaming them for throwing me out into the unknown for a long period of time with lots of neglection in play. The truth is, I was the one to throw myself away and insisted on minimising any form of connectivity to them (with financiability as an exception).

But I'm sure my absence for nearly half a year would cover up everything that I'm scripting.

Why the rebellious entry, you may ask.

TVXQ HAS ENDED ALL MIROTIC PERFORMANCE TO DATE SINCE THE NONG SHIM CONCERT LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's the year end awards ceremony coming up.
And they'll be heading back to Japan in January to start their 25th Single's promotions.

NA MISSED THE ENTIRE KOREA COMEBACK OF THE GODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can only reminisce the videos/performances/shows that everyone else have already finished talking about.

Which is why I'll forever love Singapore because of the availability of unlimited internet accessiblity plans from the network providers.
Stupid Outdated Australia. Pffft!!

--EDIT--

Just when I paid for Version C, the netizens announced that TVXQ's Mirotic is gonna have a special edition (Version D). AND this special edition includes collaboration of DBSJ Love.
Please hide my i-banking gadget thingie. *frowns*

No comments: