Saturday, November 22, 2008

I'll be frank

Yes, I'm home.

In fact, it's been a week since my flight back. But I felt that I need a few days for myself, and frankly, I'm a little detached from Singapore. I need to get my bearings right before exposing my changed self to you people.

I don't think I've changed, but so far, the people who've met me did mentioned 1 or 2 differences. You'll have to see for yourself.

Give me a few more days, I'm re-adapting myself at top speed. I managed to adjust my rojak singlish and eloquence in mandarin. I'm getting used to the humidity, although A/C is still preferred everywhere I go, which explains why I've yet to step into a hawker centre for any local delicacies.

I am fast at adapting psychologically but not physically. My body is not taking the change in climate well. I'm falling sick, my eyes are dry and easily irritable and my complexion is turning horrible! Ozzie's air cleared my face and Sg's air is messing it up again -____-

I've a good reason for the delay in my announcement.
I needed time to recuperate from the shock and tiredness I suffered from the flight home.
Qantas delayed my flight by 8 freaking hours!
I swear NEVER take Qantas ever again!

In any case, let's meet up someday.
Call me! I've lost everyone's number when my SE RIP.
Otherwise don't blame me if I never inform you that I'm home.

No comments: