Wednesday, November 12, 2008

SHEENA'S HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!

THIS MV IS TOTALLY MADE FOR SHEENA'S SAKE!!!!!!!!!!
CUSTOM MADE JUST FOR NA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NA IS HEATING UP!!!!!!!!
IT'S 18degrees BUT NA IS SUPER SUPER SUPER HOT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!
BATH TUB!
TOWEL!
NIPS!
ABS!
BATHING!
PUT ME THERE!!!!!!!

Ooo... Jaejoong's rap.. totally forgot until when his part was coming up then I went, "OhOh!! Joongie's gonna rap!!"
And Yunho's dance moves during his rap part was Slick!!!!!!
ABSOLUTELY MADE FOR SHEENA'S PLEASURE ^^

--Back to Edit--3 Hours after posting--
I've just managed to calm my nerves.
Okay.
Go Download the 4 new songs in Mirotic Ver.C:
Don't cry my lover - composed & written by Jaejoong
Love Bye Love - composed & written by Yoochun
Wish - DBSJ Magnaes Unite!
Don't say goodbye - nothing special

FYI:
I particularly like "Love Bye Love" cuz it has a David Tao vibe. Listen to the rapper after Yunho raps. When I first heard it, I thought that 2nd rapper after Yunho sounded different. Since when did Yoochun sounded so freakily raspy?
Na played it on repeat again and it all made sense.
Junsu is jealous of Jaejoong's rap in Wrong Number and decides to beg for a rap part as well!

In fact, I remember vaguely that they mentioned Junsu was TVXQ's back-up rapper. Anation 2005's Sky performance. Yunho sprained his ankle and couldn't perform in the fast song - Sky. Junsu took all Yunho's lines on top of his own. At the end of it, he was Exhausted. That guy has oxygen tank as lungs!

And coincidentally, it dawned onto me that when Jaejoong and Junsu complained about not having the opportunity to rap, "Free Your Mind" was on my WMP. THAT SONG IS PRACTICALLY ALL RAP!!!!!!!! Everyone except Changmin had at least 1 line of rap in it! But Changmin was in the lines where everybody had to rap together, so that's also considered. And EVERYONE had at least 1 melodious line to sing as well (excluding Trax).

Okay. Back to hit the books with the 4 new songs on loop.

No comments: