Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Hidden Talent / Luck

Nobody knew I had what it takes to whip up decent dishes for a simple dinner.
I'm dead serious.

Judging from last night's encounter with my beloved friends (who unknowingly turned into my lab mice), I hereby announce that I can cook.

I have a confession to make.
I cooked 2 dishes last night, and both dish were my 1st attempt.
To make it worse, I didn't follow the recipe. I boldly changed the recipe and steps according to my own judgment and predictions.
In fact, I followed less than 50% of the recipe for the chicken cheese steak cutlet. Yea, now I'm changing the name of it too.
I didn't dare to tell any of you this yesterday, just in case it turned out wrong.... =XBut it all turn out well, didn't it?
All of you loved it!
Even Miss Nek (hehe...) thinks it's good. (:


I didn't feel so good this morning.
I woke up early in hopes of getting a tan with zw and shan in sentosa, but i had a sore throat and I could feel the heatiness rising up from my throat (translate that to mandarin - that's how my mom says it).
I've tried tanning when I was about to fall sick. The result was, I developed fever and still went to watch a friend's performance in Tampines without knowledge of the seriousness of my illness. All I felt was weak, cold and warm.
It's really confusing to get a major tan and a major fever at the same time.
Thank goodness I didn't faint in the streets... I guess my friend noticed and he offered to send me home. I'll never forget that. (:

Anyways, I'm a little lucky.. in the sense that I saw Super Junior's MV again on MTVChinese!!
I thought Zw was only my TVXQ Lucky Charm.. I was wrong.
She's also my Kpop Lucky Charm!!
She remembered to remind me that TVXQ won't help to heal my throat. So since she remembered, there shouldn't be any coincidence.
So since there shouldn't be any coincidence (referring to TVXQ only), something else appeared!
I saw Super Junior's Happiness MV and an Interview with a few of the members!!! There were Kibum!! Donghae!! EunHyuk!! KangIn!! WooWee!!!!!!!

Super Junior - Happiness (HaengBok) Live


and while I was searching for this video, I found this other video.

Kibum Shocked and Embarrassed.

He just woke up, saw the camera, quickly grabbed a cap and zipped up his jacket.
Ahh.. Adorkable!!

So the rest of the day was spent YouTubing.. since I have nothing else to do.
More TVXQ!!!

They've done their A-Nation performance this year with all members present on stage.
Yunho couldn't perform in the previous A-nation concert because he sprained his ankle, and judging from his emotions this time round, I could tell that he was very apologetic and regretful for the previous concert.
This year, he's all psyched up for the concert and I've been waiting for videos to be up for grabs. This is all I've managed to find.

TVXQ -- A-nation Concert '07 -- Summer Dream Snippets

Although it's less than a minute but it's better than nothing.
I'm quite sure the full vid will be up in a matter of time.
I'll wait.

The Asia Music Concert that will be held in Korea on 22Sept (the one with free tickets to watch TVXQ, mentioned in my previous post) will include artistes like A-mei and F4(who is apparently super hot and popular in Japan now).
The best part is still TVXQ!! Whoooo!!! and Super Junior!! Whooo!!!

Can't wait to get my hands on those videos.
I'm quite sure this concert will be aired on TV. The tickets are free! So there shouldn't be any reservations on airing the concert on TV! I wanna watch the concert!!
It's only 2 more weeks. (:

No comments: